The Story of Ben, Jonathan, Peter, Mary and Lucy

After Jonathan told Ben and Peter about Mary and Lucy, Ben and Peter got out of the car while Jonathan unpacked the car. Suddenly he heard Ben and Peter call out, "Help!" He looked towards the shore, and saw that Ben and Peter had been knocked down as well! He started running down to them, but before he got to the water, he saw a girl help them out. The girl's name was Katie. When Jonathan got down to the water, Ben said, "You don't need to help us anymore. These girls have," "Okay," said Jonathan.

Comments

  1. Yay for Katie!! I am glad everyone is okay! That is a great story Felicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity, I like this story. How did you decide to choose these names for the characters? Love, Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just thought of names that were my favorite, and then I used them.

      Delete

Post a Comment